首页 > 作文 > 英语作文 > 英语学习 > 英语口语练习小对话(优秀5篇)正文

英语口语练习小对话(优秀5篇)

时间:2023-10-27 12:17:44

初中英语对话教学是整个初中英语教学中培养学生口头交际能力的一个必不可少的组成部分,而培养学生的口头交际能力是初中英语的主要目的之一。下面是小编精心为大家整理的英语口语练习小对话(优秀5篇),在大家参照的同时,也可以分享一下给您最好的朋友。

英语对话练习 篇1

Todd: So, Selvam, you said you like cricket very much.

Selvam, 你说你非常喜欢板球。

Selvam: Yes, sure.

对呀。

Todd:and who is the best player in the world? Cricket player?

那谁是世界上最棒的板球运动员呢?

Selvam: According to my view, Mr. Sachin Tendulkar is the best player.

要我说,是Tendulkar Sachin先生。

Todd: Oh, and he's from India?

哦,他来自印度吗?

Selvam: Yeah, he's from India.

对,他来自印度。

Todd: OK, is he from the south of India or?

好的,那他是来自南印度还是?

Selvam: He's north India.

北印度。

Todd: He's from north India. And he's a very good batter?

他来自北印度。那他一定是个非常棒的击球手了?

Selvam: Yeah, batsman.

对,击球手。

Todd: Batsman

击球手?

Selvam: Batsman.

恩击球手。

Todd: OK, so in cricket how many times do you bat in one day?

好的,那在板球运动中一天要击多少次球?

Selvam: How many times you bat?

击多少次球?

Todd: How many times do you get to try to hit the ball?

就是你要试着去击球多少次?

Selvam: Until you are out you can bat. Until you are out you can bat.

直到你出局了才可以击球。直到你出局了才可以击球。

Todd: Oh, really but you only get one time. Like in baseball you bat and another person bats

哦是嘛,但你只有一次机会。像棒球那样,你将球发给另一个人,然后那人再击吗?

Selvam: No, it's not like that. Until you get out you can play.

不,不是那样的。直到你出线了才可以击球。

Todd: Oh, really,

哦是嘛?

Selvam: Yeah.

对!

Todd: Oh, OK

哦,我知道了。

Selvam: It's like that.

就是那样的。

Todd: Wow and do you play cricket with your friends?

哇你都是跟你的朋友玩板球吗?

Selvam: Yes, yes, I used to play cricket with my friends.

恩是的,我过去常跟朋友玩。

Todd: You said this guys name, what's it, I'm sorry?

你刚刚说的那个人叫什么名字着?不好意思我忘记了。。

Selvam: Sachin Tendulkar.

Sachin Tendulkar.

Todd: Wow! I don't know him. See I like baseball. Do you know who Barry Bonds is?

哇,我不知道他。我是比较喜欢棒球的。你知道Barry Bonds?

Selvam: Yeah, sorry, I don't know anything about baseball.

不好意思,不知道,我对棒球无从了解。

Todd: Well, that's OK. You teach me about cricket and I'll teach you about baseball.

好吧。你刚给我讲了板球运动,那换我来给你讲讲棒球吧。

高效学习英语口语的方法 篇2

1、温故而知新

对已有的知识经常重复,经常使用,才能有所积累。对于已有的知识,只有应用于生活中才能得到巩固,这也是罕有的的途径。比如在记忆单词时,某一生僻词初记简单,可只要一段时期不用,必会退出你的单词序列。就要求你有持之以恒的精神,勤动笔,多开口,在实践中不断进步。

生活在中文的环境中,要想使英语口语能力提高,就要有坚定的信心和坚强的意志,并且不能坐等机会,要积极为自己争取每一个机会。

比如看到各种英文标志,我们可以记录下来,梳理一下我们脑海中的英语积累,争取温故而知新。

2、给阅读提速

有可能的话,多读简单的英语课外读物(特别是假期)。很多人以为自己外语水平已经相当“高深”了,常常拿英文原著来读,就在一片枯燥与茫然中放弃,因为有太多生词TN认识,有太多即使简单的句子也不理解。应该只找简单的读物来读,发现自己慢慢地对原著也能知其原味了。其实,这跟我们小时候看童话差不多。可能有些字我们不认识,但总体上很简单,情节又很吸引人,于是我们就一本一本地读下去了,我们的知识、理解力也就慢慢增加了。试想一开始就拿一本哲学专著给你看,你能看下去吗?多读一些简单的英语读物,就是将英语中常用的也是精华的部分在我们脑海里活化,就是学会慢慢地用我们熟悉的词汇去领会、把握那些掺杂其间的我们不熟悉的字词,并能从情节中体会到我们学习外语的乐趣!

总的来说,语言是一种积累的工夫,日积月累,方能出口成章。临阵磨枪,不快也不光。

3、用英语学习其他知识

英语学习可以与个人兴趣、专业方向紧密结合,相互促进。这种学习方法特别适用干那种对英语没有多大兴趣,但对某一学科或某一事物有着浓厚兴趣和爱好的孩子。

比如说,一个对中国历史有着浓厚兴趣,可对英语却无多大兴趣的同学,读一些用英文写的介绍中国历史的书,这些书一般内容都很浅,互相促进,互相学习,既学了外语,又长了知识。

简单英语口语对话练习 篇3

Frank:Hello!

Jane:Is Patti there?

Frank:I’m sorry, I’m afraid you’ve dialed the wrong number. There is no Patti here。

Jane:Wrong number? Are you sure? I called yesterday and she was there。

Frank:I’m sure you have the wrong number. This one has been my number for more than 20 years。

Jane:That’s impossible. I remember the number clearly. Isn’t this 763-4565?

Frank:No, it isn’t. It’s 736-4565. It seems you’ve misdialed。

Jane:Really? I’m so sorry I bothered you. I’ll try again。

Frank:That’s all right. This sort of thing happens all the time to everyone。

Jane:Yeah, I guess it does. Sorry again for bothering you。

Frank:No worries。

生活中常用到口语:

1. Hold on 等一下 (口语中,人们不太用wait a minute)如果两人辩论,吵架,抬杠,你要别人“打住”,可以说,hold it right there.

2. I hate his guts. 我最讨厌他。也有说I hate him guts. Guts 是肠子,相当于“恨之入骨”的意思。He doesn’t have much guts. 他是个胆小鬼。 ut feeling 直觉

3. Nuts, 果仁,核,为复数时,意为“疯子”,He is nuts。他有神经病。He went nuts and killed a guy.他发疯了,结果杀了一个人。You are driving me nuts. 你真是要把我逼疯。a tough nut to crack, 一项艰巨的任务,一个难解之题

4. How is everything? (还好吗?) I am just stuck in a rut, doing the same things every day. I wish I could do something different. (烦死了,每天都是干同样的活,我真想换个活法。) rut 日常的,每天都如此,get in a rut,日复一日,天天如此

5. I have totally sold out to your idea. 我100%地赞同赞同你的意见。类似的话还有If you are not careful enough, you will buy into his bad idea. 如果你不小心的`话,你就会采纳他的这馊主意。

6. I am just ecstatic about going to visit you soon. 马上要见你,我高兴死了。

7. A dap and dip 打个照面,露下脸就走。

Matt: Are we going to Jon’s party?我们去琼的聚会吗?

Darryl: Yeah, but I don’t want to stay long, so let’s make it a dap and dip.那就去吧,不过我可不想多呆,顶多就打个照面就走人。

8. I would like to get a job within couching distance. 我想找个不用走路就可以上班的工作。Couching distance,沙发距离,就是坐在沙发上不起身也能够得着。这是那种 couch potato喜欢做的美梦。

9. Yukky 难吃,说这个词时还要做一个难吃的表情。Where did you get this food? It was yukky. 你从哪里弄了这吃的?那么难吃。

10. 与yukky相反的词是yummy,好吃极了。说这个词时,要不然就把音拖一下,要不然说它两次,表示你真的喜欢主人做的这道菜。

初级英语口语的对话练习 篇4

S: Welcome to Super Stereos. What can I do for you?

店员:欢迎光临超级立体音响。我能为您效劳吗?

C: I'd like to look at your stereo systems. Do you have anything on sale?

顾客:我想要看看你们的立体音响,你们有什么特价品吗?

S: Yes, this system over here is on sale for $1,OOO. As you can see, all of the components are brand-new.

店员:有,这儿的这种音响特价1000元。如您所见,所有的零件都是全新的。

C: But it doesn't have a turntable. I have a fair number of vinyl records, so I need something to play them on.

顾客:但它没有转盘,我有相当多的老式塑料唱片,所以我需要某种器材来播放它们。

S: Our selection of stereo systems with turntables is somewhat limited, but we do have this system over here.

店员:我们备有转盘的立体音响选择有限,但在那儿我们有这样的系统。

英语日常口语对话练习 篇5

M:Good evening, Salia. What's that wonderful aroma from your kitchen?What are you doing now?

M:晚上好,莎莉亚。从你厨房里传来的奇妙香味是什么?你在做什么呀?

F:I am cooking now!

F:我正在炒菜。

M:Are you good at cooking?

M:你擅长烹调。

F:I have studied its skills recently at a training school. I plan to run a restau-rant,so I have to practise cooking!

F:我最近在一家培训学校学习烹调技巧,打算开一家餐馆,因此我不得不练习练习。

M:It is a good idea. What dish are you cooking now?!

M:这个主意好。你现在在炒什么菜?

F:I am steaming fish in a pressure cooker. Have you ever tried steamed fish?

F:我用高压锅清蒸鱼。你吃过清蒸鱼吗?

M:Yes,I have. But the taste of steamed fish at that restaurant is not delicious. The fish is not well-done and too salty.

M:吃过。但是那家餐馆的清蒸鱼味道不是很可口。鱼肉不完全熟且味道太咸。

F:That's the case. I think there is not enough time to steam it and soy sauce is too much.

F:原来这样。我认为,清蒸时间不够,且酱油放得太多。

M:I have the same idea as yours.

M:我也这么想。

F:It's OK. Please have a taste of it.

F:行了。请尝尝我清蒸的鱼。

M:Thank you. Oh,it's very delicious.

M:谢谢你。噢,味道好极了。

F:Thank you for your praise.

F:谢谢你的夸奖。

M:Besides steamed fi[]sh,what else are you good at cooking?

M:除了清蒸鱼外,你还有些什么拿手菜呢?

F:I am good at stewing beef with potato,frying chicken,hot and sour soup etc.

F:我还会做土豆炖牛肉、炸鸡、酸辣汤等。

M:So many dishes. Next Friday week is my birthday. I would like to invite you to cook for my dinner party,OK?

M:会这么多菜。下周五是我生日。我想邀请你为生日晚宴掌勺,行吗?

F:Why not? It is a good opportunity for me to practise cooking.

F:为什么不可以呢?这是我练习;烹调的好机会。

M:Thanks a lot.

M:非常感谢。

F:It's my pleasure.

F:应该的。

Copyright © 热范文 All Rights Reserved.