外贸常用英语口语(最新8篇)
时间:2024-06-19 03:18:36
为进一步推动我国英语口语,适应国家改革开放的需要,使学生更加重视英语口语学习,奇文共欣赏,疑义相如析,下面是小编给家人们收集的8篇外贸常用英语口语,欢迎参考,希望可以帮助到有需要的朋友。
相关阅读 篇1
简单的英语口语对话练习
How many do you need 你想买多少
Two Kilograms.两公斤。
Are these apples on sale 这些苹果降价卖吗
That’s our rock bottom price.这是我们的最低价了。
Can we buy it on instalments 我们可以分期付款吗
Of course. You can pay a deposit of ten pounds, and then one pound a week for sixty weeks.当然,你可以先付10英镑定金,然后,每月付1镑,一共付60个星期。
Could I have a try 我能试试吗
Certainly. The fitting room is over there.当然可以,试衣间在那边。
It seems to fit you very well.这件衣服很适合你。
All right. I think I’ll take it.行,我买了。
I’m looking for a pair of shoes.我想买双鞋。
Yes, sir. I’d be glad to show you some.好的,先生。很高兴拿给你看。
Do you have anything larger than this one 你有更大点的吗
Yes, we have. Let me show you.有,我拿给你。
Yes. Can I help you 是的。我可以帮你吗?
外贸职场中常用的英语口语 篇2
This is a quality product.
Those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour.
Our quartz technique is well known in the world, and we believe our watches are of fine quality.
Our price is a little bit higher, but the quality of our products is better.
Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.
The equipment are of good quality and very useful.
Our products are very good in quality, and the price is low.
We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.
We are responsible to replace the defective ones.
It's really something wrong with the quality of this consignment of bicycles.
I regret this quality problem.
We hope that you'll pay more attention to the quality of your goods in the future.
The workings of these machines are inaccurate.
Upon arrival, we found the shipment of wool was of poor quality.
The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.
The quality of this article cannot qualify for first-class.
If you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory, we're prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a week.
More than 300 watches are not up to standard.
经典的外贸英语口语 篇3
A: Has our material been all right ?
B: I'm afraid not .
A: Maybe you should order a little better quality .
B: Yes, we might have to do that .
A:我们的原材料没问题吧?
B:有问题呢。
A:也许您应该买品质好一点的`
B:是呀,恐怕只有这么做了。
外贸职场中常用的英语口语 篇4
1. You would be regarded as a good salesman no matter who u r if you can get orders for yr boss.
2. Cruise wants to kno what the salesman cannot sell from God,And the god replied that there is nothing in this world that salesman cannot sell but only willing to do it or not.
3. Cruise asked the God, Do u want to be a salesman as well? And if do,what kind of products r u goin to sell?
4. Mr. Santa Claus keeps complaining that the socks he demands every year from Chinese are all being claimed as the most competitive price and best quality among those candidates.
5. There are tones of ideas to teach us how to be a good sales.Actually,All we do is only trying to sell the products in our way through some certain tools to the people who wants them.thats all.
6. Being a salesman,Feeling the way flying in the sky;Being a salesman,its good for her,and its also good for me; Being a salesman,Noting is impossible.
7. Cruise asked the God that how to be a good salesman,Adding a smile,The God answered,u have to be ware of these four points.Firstly,Good English;Secondly,good products;Thirdly,good channels,And the last u must convince me that the dog I see before me must be the most adorable one in this world.
8. Salesman are only selling products,they also sell themselves and their country.
9. Mr.Perfect Sales = 99%Mr.Hard Sales + 1%Mr.Luck Sales.
10. The worst thing we should keep in mind forever.
外贸职场中常用的英语口语 篇5
1.You're asking too much.
2.The price you offer is too high. We can't accept it.
3.Our rates are in line with the world market.
4.Our prices fit in with today's market situation.
5.You can't consider the price separately from the quality.
6.You should take the quality into account.
7.We have to take into consideration the quality of the goods.
8.I take into account = take into consideration“考虑在内”
9.This is the best we can offer. We can't go any lower.
10.This is our rock-bottom price, we can't make any further concessions.
经典的外贸英语口语 篇6
A: I want you to look at this material .
B: Is this from our last shipment ?
A: Yes ,it is .
B: I can see why you are having some problems with it .
A:我要你看看这材料!
B:这是上次叫的货吗?
A:是啊。
B:我明白为什么你用起来会有问题了。
外贸英语口语 篇7
1、Don't you think the annual turnover for a sole agent is rather conservative?
对独家代理来讲,这样一个年销售量,您不认为太保守吗?
2、It was two years ago that we made them our sole agent.
我们是在两年前委任他们为我方独家代理的。
3、When opportunity matures, we will consider making you our exclusive agent for the U.K.
当机会成熟时,我们将考虑委托你为我方在联合王国的独家代理。
4、We'll consider appointing you as our sole agent for our T shirts for the next two years in your local market.
我们将考虑指定您为贵国市场上T恤衫的独家代理,为期两年。
5、I am here today to apply for the sole agency of your product in our local market.
我今天来是为了申请做你方产品在我国市场上的独家代理。
6、How can we appoint you as our sole agent for such a small quantity?
订货量如此之少,我们怎能请您做独家代理呢?
7、I propose a sole agency agreement for bicycles for a period of 3 years.
我建议订一个专销自行车的为期三年的独家代理协议。
8、We are not yet prepared to take the question of sole agent into consideration for the time being.
我们目前还不准备考虑有关独家代理的'问题。
9、Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration.
我们正在仔细考虑你方想要独家(经营)代理的请求。
10、We should be interested in acting as your sole agent.
我们很乐意做贵公司的独家代理人。
11、In consideration of your extensive experience in the field, we are glad to appoint you as our agent.
考虑到你们在这一业务范围的丰富经验,我们很高兴指定你们为我们的代理。
12、I'm entitled to being appointed as your agent.
我有权被指定为你方代理。
13、We keep a stock in London and act as distributors as well as agents.
我们在伦敦有库存并经营销售兼做代理。
14、We've decided to entrust you with the sole agency for cars.
我们决定委托你作为我们汽车的独家代理。
15、Thank you for your proposal of acting as our agent.
谢谢你方作为我们代理的建议。
16、If we come to terms, we'll appoint you as our agent.
如果达成协议,我们将指定你为我方的代理。
17、We wish to handle as an agent the goods you are exporting.
我们愿意担任你们出口商品的代理。
18、We can play an important part as a buying agent in your overseas trade.
我们能在担任你方海外贸易的进口代理中起重要作用。
19、We're in a position to take good care of your import business as a buying agent.
我们能负起作为你方进口业务中买放代理的责任。
20、Please get in touch with our agents for the supply of the goods you require.
你们所需的商品,请与我们的代理联系。
21、We'll leave aside the problem of agency until next week.
我们暂时把代理问题搁置到下周。
22、We're not prepared to take the agency into consideration for the time being.
目前我们还不准备考虑代理问题。
23、We won't consider agency in your market at present.
我们目前不考虑在你地市场的代理问题。
24、We have to decline your proposal of acting as our sole agency.
我们不得不谢绝你们作为我方独家代理的建议。
25、I think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency.
我认为现在讨论代理问题为时过早。
26、When do you expect to sign the agency agreement?
您何时签定代理协议呢?
27、The agency agreement has been drawn up for the period of one year.
为期一年的代理协议书已经拟订出来。
28、I want to sign a sole agency agreement with you on this item for a period of 2 years.
我想和你们签定一项为期两年的独家代理协议。
29、The agency agreement was made out with great care and we have found no loopholes in it.
代理协议书制订的非常仔细,我们没有发现里面有漏洞。
30、I hope we can see eye to eye about the other terms of the agency then.
我希望到那时候我们能在代理协议的其他条款上能取得一致意见。
31、We wonder whether we may conclude a long term agency contract with you.
我们不知道能否与你方达成长期代理合约。
32、Well, what annual quantity would you like to suggest for the new agreement then?
那么,您认为在新的协议中年销售量应是多少呢?
33、Our agency agreement calls for a timely market report.
我们的代理协议要求你方及时递交市场报告一份。
34、Since the agency agreement was signed, your turnover has amounted to $500.
自从代理协议签定以后,你们的销售额已达500美圆。
35、I hope you'll spare no efforts to promote the sale of our products so as to pave the way for renewing the agency agreement when it expires at the end of this year.
希望贵能尽力促进销售,为协议在今年年底期满后续订铺平道路。
外贸英语口语 篇8
1、When could you introduce me to your sister company?
什么时候把贵公司的兄弟公司介绍给我们?
2、Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?
请向我们推荐一些最可靠的中国手工艺品出口商,可以吗?
3、If you are interested in dealing, with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements as well as your banker's name and address.
如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知你方要求及往来银行的名称和地址。
4、Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it's necessary to open a branch at the following address.
鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,有必要在下列地点设立分公司。
5、We've often expressed our interest in investing in China.
我们一直对在中国投资很感兴趣。
6、Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.
我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。
7、Thank you for your manner of business cooperation.
我们对你们的合作态度非常满意。
8、We have been working on expanding our scope of .
我们一直努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。
9、We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.
我们相信与中国长期合作的前途是光明的。
10、We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.
我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。
11、We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.
得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。
12、We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.
我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。
13、We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。
14、Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.
我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。
15、We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.
和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。
16、We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.
我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。
17、Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.
我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。
18、As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.
众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。
19、We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.
我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。
20、We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.
很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。
21、We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.
我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。
22、We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.
我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。
23、The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.
此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。
24、We're willing to restore our business relationship.
我们希望能恢复贸易关系。
25、It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.
如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。