英语对话短文4篇
时间:2023-05-10 10:19:20
随着中国对外交流的日益频繁,整个社会越来越重视英语的应用。英语口语表达作为英语的最重要的应用形式,已经得到了广大学生的重视。下面是整理的英语对话短文4篇,您的肯定与分享是对小编最大的鼓励。
有关经典英语对话短文 篇1
Li Lei:
Good morning, my name is Li Lei. What’s your name?
早上好,我是李雷,你叫什么名字?
Wang Fei:
My name is Wang Fei. Nice to see you.
我叫王菲,见到你很高兴。
Li Lei:
Nice to see you, too. Are you new here?
见到你我也很高兴。你是新来的?
Wang Fei:
Yes. I’ve just come to this school.
是的,我刚来这学校。
Li Lei:
Welcome to our class.
欢迎你到我们班来。
有关经典英语对话短文 篇2
Terry:
Hi there! My name’s Terry Graham. You’re new around here, huh?
嗨,你好。我叫泰利 格雷厄姆。你是新来的吧?
Mary:
Yes. My name’s Mary Benson. I just started a couple of weeks ago.
是的。我叫玛丽 本森。我来这才两三个星期。
Terry:
Well, if there’s anything I can do for you, let me know.
哦,如果有什么我能帮忙的,请尽管开口。
Mary:
Thanks, I appreciate that!
非常感谢。
关于英语对话小短文 篇3
Jessie: There are so many things. I don’t know which ones we should buy.
东西太多了。我不知道该买什么好。
Marty: I’m getting tired of this. Every year we have to choose different gifts.
我受够了。每年都要选不同样的礼物。
Jessie: My sister has twin girls. Last year, I got them Barbie dolls. This year, I totally lost my mind.
我姐姐有对双胞胎女儿。去年我买了巴比娃娃。今年,我一点儿概念都没有。
Marty: You should have asked them before buying. It is much simpler in my family. There is a ten-dollar gift cap for kids.
买礼物之前,你应该问问他们的。在我家就简单多了。给小孩买礼物,我们有一个十美金原则。
Jessie: A ten-dollar spending cap? Are you serious?
十美金规则?不是吧?
Marty: It is good for them. You can’t spoil children.
对他们而言,有好处的。小孩子不能太宠的。
Jessie: It is the most special day in the whole year. Why not get them something special?
一年中最特殊的一天。为什么不给他们买点儿特殊的东西呢?
Marty: There are many wonderful presents under 10 dollars. A book is special. A flashlight, a …
十美金以下的有很多很好的礼物啊。书很特别,手电筒啊……
有关经典英语对话短文 篇4
Klas:
Good morning, May. Good girl, you are reading English books again.
阿美,早上好。真是好孩子,又在读英语了!
May:
Good morning. There is no reason to miss so beautiful a morning. Is that a new bird?
早上好。没有理由错过这么美丽的早晨。那是只新鸟吗?
Klas:
Oh, yes, my daughter bought it yesterday. We call her Lulu.
哦,是的,我女儿昨天给我买的。我们叫它鲁鲁。
May:
It looks so cute. Is it a parrot?
它看起来真可爱。它是只鹦鹉吗?
Klas:
Yes. Just look at her colorful feathers. What else can it be?
是的。你看它多彩的羽毛,还能是别的什么鸟吗?
May:
I see. It's interesting that there is also a parrot in my English book. His mane is Polly.
知道了。真有趣,我的英语书里也有一只鹦鹉。它的名字是波利。
Klas:
Really? A foreign parrot!
真的吗?一只外国鹦鹉!
May:
He can speak English, too.
它也会说英语哦。
Klas:
Maybe you can teach Lulu some English words.
也许你可以教鲁鲁几个英语单词啊。
May:
Lulu. Lulu. Say “hello”. “hello”. Oh, she is so smart. Good bird.
鲁鲁,鲁鲁,说“哈喽”“哈喽”。哦,它真聪明。真是只好鸟。
Klas:
You are a good teacher. Okay, I am gonna play some chess now. Just go back to your book.
你是个好老师。好了,我要去下象棋了。你继续读书吧。
May:
Hello. Hello. Hello.
“哈喽”“哈喽”“哈喽”。
Klas:
Haha. After all, she is just a bird.
哈哈,它毕竟只是一只鸟啊。